About Me



I am Elizabeth Franklin and I have loved cooking and baking since I was a little girl. I was trained in a culinary apprenticeship program and I have been cooking and baking in restaurants since 1997.

When we had our daughter I wanted to stay home, so I started my own business helping other busy families enjoy delicious home cooking. Coming from a large Mexican family, you could say my speciality is authentic Mexican food but I enjoy cooking foods of all ethnicity's.

I also specialize in desserts from wedding cakes to holiday cookies and candy. This site was created so that you can see some of my cake designs and order food from the comfort of your own home. I also cater small events.

Please click on my e-mail address to place your order  lizfranklin34@yahoo.com
I look forward to providing you and your family many tasty treats.

Bon appetite!